- Following athletic achievements in badminton with Penguins Badminton Club and Eastcote Hockey and Badminton club he has served various positions for the Middlesex County Badminton Association.
- Became a member of the Middlesex County Badminton Association Committee in 1979, serving as County Fixture Secretary.
- Was twice elected as County Chairman for the County Annual General Meeting, serving in both the 1980s and 2000s.
- Became an Honorary Life Vice President of the County Association in 1986, a position he still holds today.
- Was twice elected as County treasurer, serving in both the 1980s and 2000s.
- From 1981 until 1986 he represented the County Association on the Council of the Badminton Association in England.
- In 2003 became president of Middlesex County Badminton Association, where he still remains in office today.