- Has been a qualified national table official in diving for over 30 years.
- Has officiated in club, regional, national, and international events held in Great Britain.
- Was appointed Head of Administration in diving for the 2002 Commonwealth Games in Manchester.
- Was Head of Secretariat at 2000 and 2001 European Junior Diving Championships.
- Has served as a public relations and press officer for numerous international diving events.
- ASA Representative for Doping Control, holding this position at both FINA and LEN events.
- Director and Chaperon for Summer School of Diving from 1982 until 1989.Great Britain Junior Team Manager from 1989 until 1991.
- Served on LEN Congress in 2004.
- Was a member of the Regionalisation of Project Board and the Chair of the Boundary Commission for the ASA.
- Was a Board Member for the ASA London Region from 2005 until 2009, serving as president from 2006 to 2007.
- Was Team Housekeeper at the FINA Diving World Age Groups at Crystal Palace.
- Serves as the ASA London Regionís Chair of diving and is a substitute representative to the ASA Board.
- Has served on the SCASAís Executive Committee from 1984, taking the role of president during 2005.
- Serves as SCASAís delegate to ASA committee.
- Served as president of Hertfordshire ASA in both 1990 and 1997.
- A Chairman of Hertfordshire ASA for ten years while still sitting on the Executive Committee.
- Life Member of the Stevenage Diving Club and the Hitchin Swimming Club.
- Served as Secretary of the Metropolitan Diving Club which later became Stevenage Diving Club.
- Instrumental in formation of Bedford Borough Diving Club.
- Life Member of Merton School of Diving and Trampolining.