- For voluntary services for 50 years. Following athletic achievements in badminton with Penguins Badminton Club and Eastcote Hockey and Badminton club he has served various positions for the Middlesex County Badminton Association.
- Became a member of the Middlesex County Badminton Association Committee in 1979, serving as County Fixture Secretary.
- Was twice elected as County Chairmen for the County Annual General Meeting, serving in both the 1980s and 2000s.
- Became an Honorary Life Vice President of the County Association in 1996, a position he still holds today.
- Was twice elected as County treasurer, serving in both the 1980s and 2000s.
- From 1981 until 1986 he represented the County Association on the Council of the Badminton Association in England.
- In 2003 became president of Middlesex County Badminton Association, where he still remains in the office today.