- Before regionalisation was a shadow member of ASA Board, representing the London Region. Since regionalisation has been the London Representative on the ASA Board, attending ASA Board training and the two ASA Development Conferences for key staff and volunteers.
- Is currently the Vice President of the ASA and President of London Swimming.
- Was Kent County ASA President in 2001.Has been a member of the London Swimming Management Board since its inception.
- Was a SCASA Executive for many years.
- Has been a member of Kent County Management Board since 1987.
- Serves as the London Swimming Manager, London Swimming Coach Forum and head of the Events Management Committee.
- A Fellow of the Institution of Swimming.
- Was a Club Secretary of Saxon Crown SC for 10 years.
- A member of Bromley SC, Honorary Life Vice President of Beckenham SC, and a Life Member of Saxon Crown SC.
- Tutors ASA Officials’ examinations while also being a course leader for the British Swimming Referee’s course.
- Is a FINA referee, officiating at many meets.